Children will learn how to:
- Count to 100 by 1's and 10's.
- Count and identify numbers with a five and ten frame.
- Use a number line to identify numbers that are more than, less than and equal to.
- Use materials and tools to engage with numbers.
- Believe in themselves as a mathematician!
If you purchase a starter kit it will include sample math resources from all kindergarten standards. Starter kits include resources and tools that focus on:
- adding and subtracting
- place value
All kits include FUNdamentals of learning created math guides, educational online resources, material to assist with fine motor development, and a product to help children build their confidence and belief in themselves as individuals and math students!
Kindergarten Kounts ® Learning Kit
At this time kits are NON-REFUNDABLE please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there are any problems with your kit and we will provide changes upon a necessary request.
Our kits are shipped in protective packaging to protect the contents of the kit.